BrowsePolicies How To ReserveRoom Location/Maps
PCL Group Study Rooms
- Group Study Rooms are for UT Austin students only.
- Group Study Rooms are for collaborative group study.
- Rooms cannot be used for office hours or ongoing tutoring services.
- Groups are 2 or more people.
- Students may reserve Group Study Rooms online in 1 hour blocks for up to 4 hours per week during times PCL is open.
- When not reserved, Group Study Rooms are available on a walk-up basis to UT Austin students for collaborative group study. Walk up groups take precedence over individuals.
- If you are 15 minutes late, you forfeit your reservation.
- Please respect others in PCL by keeping the noise down, the door shut and cleaning up before you leave.
- Building Use policies apply in the Group Study Rooms.
Group Study Room Instructions
- Use this site to book a group study room and/or view your reservation. Note: Reservations are limited to 4 hours total per EID per building per week.
- Browse - allows you to view a list of group study rooms and check for existing reservations
- - provides you with detailed information about equipment in each room.
- Once you make a reservation, the system will allow you to view it online and will send you a confirmation message via email.
- Go directly to the group study room at the appointed time. Rooms are unlocked.
- If there are others in the room when you arrive, your reservation takes precedence. Your confirmation message will be useful in situations such as this. You may ask the people to leave or ask for help at the Information and Research Help Desk in the PCL Lobby or other service desk as appropriate outside PCL.
- Note: Can't find an available room? We want to hear from you so that we can gauge the availability of adequate group study room space. Please use the Comments link in the footer of this page to provide feedback. Thanks!
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding